Honey Berry's Honey Bread

by


I've been obsessed to honey toast since last summer, and I decide to visit every dessert place if they have honey toast on their menu. So far I've been to 2 dessert places, Honey Berry is the third one. 

It's easy to visit Honey Berry since it's basically at the corner of the neighborhood I live. Honey Berry is known for their Roti Bread -- and it is yummy for sure -- however, my goal today is to try their Honey Bread. I thought it should be Honey Toast until I saw the menu on the top of their counter, no wonder it's called Honey Bread since it is not like how Honey Toast should be made compare to other dessert places. 



Honey Bread, with 3 choices of flavors, I choose the original flavor. I can tell Honey Berry tries to save labor and time on making this dessert -- simply baked 2 Texas Toasts, put 2 scoops of Chestnut ice creams (I am not sure if they are Chestnut ice creams, they should be some kind of nuts ice cream anyways), put on some whip creams, and finished with honey and chocolate syrup - BAM! Here you go, easy and tasty Honey Bread is here. 


One bite - approximately 1"x1", I ate every bite with satisfaction, not because it's the best Honey Toast (Bread) I have ever had, but the fulfilling of Texas Toast itself. 

Simple and easy (and of course, yummy) dessert. This could be an alternative of making Honey Toast if I am too lazy to make a complete version. Yet it does lost some interesting part of the Honey Toast, but I guess most people won't really care about that. So, well done, Honey Berry? :-)


{ Honey Berry }
3488 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA95051
(408) 985-9555